1. I always offer a money back guarantee up to 10 days. This is because I know that sometimes you have to “try on” a painting in your home and just see how it goes. I do charge a $15 fee for this though just because of the delivery or shipping.
2. Yes! I do consider commissions. If you have a favorite nature scene or vacation spot that you would love me to paint for you, I will do that! I do charge a smidge more for commissions than my completed paintings, but it all depends on what you want. Let’s chat! You can find my email address on my “Contact Me” page!
3. I have lived in North Carolina forever, Raleigh area mostly. I did spend some time living on Hatteras Island, NC and in Boone, NC.
4. You might qualify for hand delivery if you live up to 20 miles from where I live or work! Just because I really don’t love going to the post office and I’d much rather meet you instead, that’s way more fun!
5. It’s safe to assume that most of my paintings have been done using Acrylic Paint on Canvas because that’s my favorite. Sometimes I do watercolor paintings.